Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Monday, February 12, 2018

I'm A Bad Influence!

I am still tossing things and putting things away... Walter could only stand it for so long.

Now he is cleaning out his closet.

The Terrible Two are just sitting by and watching the two of us.  Snickering behind our backs.

I did find the oval memory wire that I purchased over a year ago.  And some memory wire for rings.  I am not sure how that is going to work, but I want to try it, now that I have located it.
My cardboard stash drawer is full to bursting! I am either going to have to find a larger drawer or stop collecting the cardboard from the cat food boxes. 

I think that the bigger drawer is the better answer...
I have emptied two baskets this afternoon. OK. So that's not a lot of stuff, but I had to go get a shot this morning. So, I have a good excuse for not having more to show.
We won't talk about the drawers behind the empty baskets... I think that I am going to have to go through all of those and get rid of some stuff in those too...

I don't really want to play this game. I want to play something fun.  Maybe, if I get some of those drawers cleaned out, I will reward myself with an hour or two of beading.... Just a thought.

Back to work.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: