Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Progress....

I didn't like the other bench that I made.  I started over and came up with this one.

It has a whole space ship covering it. 
We are moving right along with the room.  Making lots of progress.

I am finding toys and other accessories now.  I still have a way to go.

The wall on the right has a poster of a very large earth mover on it.  I may just attempt to do it myself or I will have Walter help me with reproducing it in the right size.
This is some of the jewelry that I have been working on.  A couple of the pieces will be gifts and a couple, I will keep for myself.
Remember when we got the new chair? The rules have changed. 
Now, if we put the foot part of the recliner up, it belongs to Kota.

We are allowed to reach down and pet him, but our feet have to be way over on the other side.  This is Walter following the rules.

This is Kota making sure that they are followed.

I am just the photographer.  Back to business.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
that room is looking terrific!
Big hug
Giac