Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Walmart Had What I Needed...

I thought that some of you would be interested in what I found at Walmart this morning.

They have started carrying assortments of wood that can be useful in minis.  The two sacks in the center are an assortment of square dowels.  Handy for bed and table legs...

The gigantic tongue depressors are 10 1/2" long and 1 1/4 inches wide.  Good size for a lot of things in mini.

I got the cards to wind the rest of the trims on.  That is the way I usually store them.  That way I can see everything at one glance.

I tired Tessie out yesterday.  She has spent the whole day laying on the bed, eating cupcakes and watching TV.



I, on the other hand, have finished straightening the box with all of the trims.  I still have a few trims to put on cards, but that won't take long.
I also straightened the box with the silk ribbon and bunka. 
I think that one is pretty much done.

I am going back and wind the rest of the  trims on cards.  Then I will have another section of the workroom neat and tidy...

I am getting there... Slowly but surely.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: