Don't forget to poke the photos to enlarge!

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Thursday and Still Slogging Along...

OK/ I got the outside of the She Shed painted.  I am not sure that I like it.  I may re do it.

It's so brown... Maybe it will be better after I paint the floor.  If not, the brown has to go.

Tessie is not thrilled either.
I did get one coat of Antique White on the inside. I used one of those Glidden paint sample cans from Walmart.  It sure doesn't do well on unfinished wood.  It almost looks pink and I can't get one coat to cover it. I hope that two coats will change it.

Then I can go to work on the floor.
I did some wiring on the little tree this morning... I think that I need to get brave and trim some branches here and there. 

Tessie has already claimed it.  She keeps hugging the trunk and crooning, "My very own tree.  My size and everything."  Whatever that means...

I am going back to work now.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Casey,
The shed does not look so bad. I'll admit it lacks a bit of character, but I would definitely wait until the floor is done and maybe try out some furniture and accessories. It is still a wonderful project.
Big hug
Giac

Caseymini said...

Giac, Tessie says it's BLAH. It's the color that she doesn't like. And so far, I agree.